The flavours we have at the moment, in 50g packs and whole 100-150g salami, are:
Beetroot, Quinoa & Caraway (50g only)
The "Umami" Salami
The Spicey Harizo
Fennel, Cumin & Garlic
The 'Ashbrook' Asian Salami
(think thai flavours: lemongrass, galangal, chilli,
fish sauce, garlic, etc)
Also - there's always something new on its' way; check back here or keep an eye on Twitter:
- Country Life, Christmas Special 2015
- eager to learn or know; inquisitive.
- arousing or exciting speculation, interest, or attention through being inexplicable or highly unusual.
- made or prepared skillfully.
- done with painstaking accuracy or attention to detail.
- careful; fastidious.
- marked by intricacy or subtlety.
Summer is practically over, with Autumn well on its way and Curious is out & about at various events. Stocks are pretty low on a couple of flavours but there's more on the way. For those who want to find Curious Foods, check out Facebook and Twitter or drop us a line to find out more!
And don't forget to let us know if you have any ideas for salami flavours.