The flavours we have at the moment, in 50g packs and whole 100-150g salami, are:
Beetroot, Quinoa & Caraway
The "Umami" Salami
The Spicey Harizo
Fennel, Cumin & Garlic
The 'Ashbrook' Asian Salami
(think thai flavours: lemongrass, galangal, chilli,
fish sauce, garlic, etc)
Also - there's always something new on its' way; check back here or keep an eye on Twitter:
- Country Life, Christmas Special 2015
A fun-filled festive season to all the curious customers - have a fab one and can't wait to see what happens in 2019.
The special Panch Phoron salami has gone down well but now finished (more to come in 2019, I think) and there is only a few of the special edition Blackberry-cured Duck Prosciutto and it won't be around long. Stocks are getting low on all the standard flavours too so get in contact as soon as you can if you want any for the festive season.
For those who want to find Curious Foods, check out Facebook and Twitter or drop us a line to find out more!
And don't forget to let us know if you have any ideas for salami flavours.
- eager to learn or know; inquisitive.
- arousing or exciting speculation, interest, or attention through being inexplicable or highly unusual.
- made or prepared skillfully.
- done with painstaking accuracy or attention to detail.
- careful; fastidious.
- marked by intricacy or subtlety.