- eager to learn or know; inquisitive.
- arousing or exciting speculation, interest, or attention through being inexplicable or highly unusual.
- made or prepared skillfully.
- done with painstaking accuracy or attention to detail.
- careful; fastidious.
- marked by intricacy or subtlety.
The flavours we have at the moment, in 50g packs and whole 100-150g salami, are:
Beetroot, Quinoa & Caraway
The "Umami" Salami
The Spicey Harizo
Fennel, Cumin & Garlic
The 'Ashbrook' Asian Salami
(think thai flavours: lemongrass, galangal, chilli,
fish sauce, garlic, etc)
Also - there's always something new on its' way; check back here or keep an eye on Twitter:
- Country Life, Christmas Special 2015
Summer is full on and hope everyone is enjoying it.
Curious Foods is 'off-grid' during August 2017 - we'll be back in September with maybe some new stuff to try. For those who want to find Curious Foods, check out Facebook and Twitter or drop us a line to find out more!
And don't forget to let us know if you have any ideas for salami flavours.