- Country Life, Christmas Special 2015
The flavours we have at the moment, in 50g packs and whole 100-150g salami, are:
Beetroot, Quinoa & Caraway
The "Umami" Salami
The Spicey Harizo
Fennel, Cumin & Garlic
The 'Ashbrook' Asian Salami
(think thai flavours: lemongrass, galangal, chilli,
fish sauce, garlic, etc)
Also - there's always something new on its' way; check back here or keep an eye on Twitter:
- eager to learn or know; inquisitive.
- arousing or exciting speculation, interest, or attention through being inexplicable or highly unusual.
- made or prepared skillfully.
- done with painstaking accuracy or attention to detail.
- careful; fastidious.
- marked by intricacy or subtlety.
Here comes Christmas and stocks are already getting a bit low on a couple of flavours (got to love slow food!). The special Panch Phoron salami has gone down well but now finished (more to come next year I think) and there is only a few of the special edition Blackberry-cured Duck Prosciutto and it won't be around long. Stocks are getting low on all the standard flavours too so get in contact as soon as you can if you want any for the festive season. Last orders for Christmas is 7th December.
For those who want to find Curious Foods, check out Facebook and Twitter or drop us a line to find out more!
And don't forget to let us know if you have any ideas for salami flavours.